It’s a sad time for the YouTube world. Nineteen-year-old Landon Clifford, husband of Camryn Clifford and part-owner of their shared YouTube channel Cam&Fam has passed away tragically.
Landon Clifford, who is best known for his viral videos on the Cam & Fam YouTube channel, is dead. Landon’s wife, Camryn Clifford, who he shared two daughters with, confirmed the 19-year-old’s death on Aug. 21 with a heartbreaking message on Instagram. In her post, she revealed that Landon had actually passed away two days earlier after spending six days in a coma.
View this post on Instagram
August 13th 2020 was Landon’s last day being the best dad and husband he could be. After spending the following 6 days in a coma he passed on and donated several organs to people in need all over the country. He died saving the lives of others. That’s the type of person he was. Compassionate, loving, thoughtful, kind, and gentle. He was an amazing husband and the best father those girls could of ever asked for. It saddens me deeply that they will never get to truly know him. He was so young and had so much more life to live. This isn’t how things were supposed to go. He was meant to make it to his next birthday. He was meant to walk his daughters down the isle. He was meant to die old with me. Words can not come close to describe the pain I feel. All I can do now is make sure our girls know how much he loved us. He’s looking down on us from heaven and his light will shine through the clouds when we look up at him. May he rest peacefully.
“He was an amazing husband and the best father those girls could of ever asked for,” she wrote. “It saddens me deeply that they will never get to truly know him. He was so young and had so much more life to live. This isn’t how things were supposed to go. He was meant to make it to his next birthday. He was meant to walk his daughters down the [aisle]. He was meant to die old with me. Words cannot come close to describe the pain I feel. All I can do now is make sure our girls know how much he loved us.”
Facts about the late Star
1. He was a loving husband and father. Camryn and Landon became teen parents when their daughter, Collette, was born in 2018. The couple got married one year later in 2019, then had their daughter, Delilah, in May 2020. Delilah was just three months old at the time of Landon’s death.
2. Landon and Camryn first started dating in 2015.
3. His YouTube channel had more than 1 million subscribers when he died. Camryn created her YouTube channel under the username ‘CoolCam1009’ in 2010. When she got pregnant with her first child at just 16 years old in 2017, she changed the focus of her account to be about her young family (Cam & Fam). Landon joined in to help her run the account, which has amassed more than 1 million subscribers as of press time.
4. What kind of videos did he post? Landon and Camryn’s videos were mostly about raising their daughters, as well as what Camryn went through during her pregnancies.
5. His organs were donated after his death. In her Instagram tribute, Camryn revealed that Landon’s organs were donated after he died. “He died saving the lives of others,” she wrote. “That’s the type of person he was. Compassionate, loving, thoughtful, kind and gentle.”
Latest posts by Michaella Vanderkooi (see all)
- Chicago West Sings Happy Birthday to Her Mom - October 25, 2020
- Taylor Swift Rocks Red Lip Stick and Braid At Virtual CMT Awards Appearance - October 24, 2020
- Niall Horan Announces Virtual Live Concert the Royal Albert Hall - October 23, 2020